Ed and our house guests watched the Indy 500 today. I can't sit still that long, so I escaped to my room for short spells. I also slipped away for awhile when they were playing with the Wii later in the afternoon. (I played Wii too.) I put the Weather-It solution on the exterior door frames, window frames, and the threshold. I glued the downstairs window 'glass' and exterior frames in place and I installed the threshold. I attached the hinges to the door, installed the door's window and outside window trims, then I painted and distressed the door's exterior. I glued the door knobs in place. I also fussed around with the upstairs ceiling a bit. It was nice to be able to spend some time with the shack again!
Today's favorite tool: Needle nose pliers for picking up and positioning hinge nails.