Thursday, May 28, 2009

anniversary card

I made this card for my parents' wedding anniversary, which will be next week. They have been married for 58 years.



It may be hard to see in the photo, but I pierced holes along the edges of the green layer and in the corners of the flower layer, to mirror the row of dots below the word "congratulations". I kept this card fairly simple. My parents will probably be more excited about the letter I will put in the the card. (Which I will write early next week.)

Stuff used:
Stamps: Stampin' Up "A Flower for All Seasons" and "Congrats"
Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Versafine Onxy Black, Stampin' Up Basic Brown, Stampin' Up markers in Summer Sun and Mellow Moss, Prismacolor pencils
Other: Design ruler, toad stabber and foam mat for paper piercing

2 comments:

MiniKat said...

I like the little dots as accent. The flowers look great! They will love it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Luv the card, always crazy about sunflowers...

May