Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greenleaf Day 3 - floors

Wednesday, I worked on the floors. I made 'floorboards' by using a stylus and a straight edge to emboss lines in the surface of both floors. I made lines the other direction in random locations, to make it look the the butt joints between boards in the same row.

It is hard to get a good picture, but you may be able to see the lines I scored here:

Here are both floors. One has been stained. It was darker to start with, so the two floors will be different colors when I am done. So be it.

Today's favorite tool: stylus


Juhls said...

Cool dollhouse project! I remember when me dad make a dollhouse for me : ). Still have it!

MiniKat said...

Ooh the lines show up really well in the pictures after the stain! I like it.