Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank you cards

These are Thank You cards I made for Christmas gifts we received.

I stamped the main image before Thanksgiving, and took the images and my colored pencils along when we traveled so that I would have something to do if I needed something to do while we were at Ed's mom's house. I finally had time to relax and color on the last day we were there, since it was a weekend and Ed's brother could help with the handyman projects Ed was doing for his mother.



I finished the cards after Christmas. We wrote personal notes inside them yesterday, and put them in the mail today.

Stuff used:

Stamps: Furry Present by Penny Black, sentiment from Studio G
Ink: Palette Noir, Prismacolor pencils
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Real Red

1 comment:

MiniKat said...

It's like you're giving a gift with those particular cards. What a cool thank-you note.