Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pauline's birthday card

I made this card for my Stampin' Up demonstrator's birthday, which was this week. I always use Stampin' Up stamps and products for cards for her birthday.



Stuff used:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Warmest Regards (Both by Stampin' Up)
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White (SU's white paper is too whimpy for card bases.)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (Classic and Craft) , Lavender Lace (Classic ink)
Other: Crystal Effects, Crop-a-dile to make 3/16" round circles for faux brads, Crystal Clear Embossing powder for motif
Techniques: Rock-n-Roll, sponging, faux brads

I won't say how long it took to make this card. It didn't turn out like what I had in mind when I started, but that is okay. I got it done in time!

No comments: