Saturday, January 17, 2009

TCPTUES41


The Cat's Pajama's Tuesday challenge is hosted by Jen this week. It is a color challenge.

These colors felt like autumn colors to me. I was not inspired, but I did think about them all week. I even looked for patterned paper at Michael's today, and the only paper that had these colors was some Jack-o-lantern paper.

Finally, I sat down and made a card. It was a fast, one-layer card, and it measures 3x3 inches. It would make good card to include with a gift. It is also nicely gender-neutral. Not too pretty, not too cute.



Stuff used:
Stamps: "Smells Like Cake" and "You Say It's Your Birthday"
Paper: Papertrey
Ink: Palette Noir; Stampin' Up: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Taken With Teal; Prismacolor pencils and Cold Stone marker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! great job with these colors!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is a great card. You really challenged yourself and did something wonderful.

MiniKat said...

I like it. :-)

Jenny Gropp said...

Simple, Sweet and totally great!