Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree has been decorated.

This year, I ordered some new ornaments. I am not into Country Style decor, (my style is more along the line of eclectic clutter) but I am attracted to Barn Stars. When I saw Barn Star ornaments in a catalog, I decided to order them.

I kept things simple this year and only placed garland, the quilted heart garland (made by my sister), the new ornaments, the scroll-sawed ornaments, my special antique family ornaments, and a wire and bead star made by my my niece on the tree.


When I ordered the Barn Star ornaments, I stumbled upon some cat ornaments that I thought were whimsical and fun. There are 3 of them, and they are made of bells! This is one of them. The other two bell cats are gray and white.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute unique cat ornament made of bells.
*May

Anonymous said...

LOve the Barn Stars too, the cat bells are adorable.
Wanda