Monday, August 23, 2010

TCP123


It has been awhile since I have played along with The Cat's Pajamas's card challenges. Being paralyzed has a way of taking the fun out of a girl's life.

This weeks's challenge is hosted by Susan, who challenged us to us any TCP beverage stamp.

When I ordered the stamp set with this tea cup, I also ordered the dies for the flowers. The flowers have holes in them to make them look like buttons. I was going to thread embroidery thread through the holes, but my thread and needles are in the basement and I am upstairs and I have no way to get down the stairs. So, I punched centers for the flowers, and I think the flowers look just about as cute with centers as they do being buttons.

Stuff used:
Stamps: TCP Toni's Tea Set, A Cuppa Set
Ink: Versafine Onxy Black, Stampin' Up Gable Green and Pink Passion
Paper: Stampin' Up Gable Green, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Yoyo Yellow (all retired), PTI white
Other: TCP Flower Buttons CutUps die, 1/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder punches

2 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

This card is just about as cute as it can get! Love the color combo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,
Thanks for sharing this lovely fun card

May