Thursday, August 12, 2010

Garth's Birthday card

Due to my paralysis, I haven't made any cards since January, except for a couple of cards at my Stampin' Up dealer's house over a month ago. I needed help with those cards since I had to do most things left-handed.

I made two cards on Wednesday. This is one of them: a birthday card for my brother-in-law, Garth. I love the radishes in this patterned paper, and when I saw it I thought of Garth. He enjoys working in his garden.

Supplies used:
Stamps: "So Many Scallops" by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Old Olive and Real Red, Solar White By Classic Crest, Offbeat 6x6 paper pad by Basic Grey
Ink: SU Real Red
Other: SU Scallop paper punch, circle Nestabilities, Cherry Devine Twine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice for sharing this card, luv the patterned paper. You're amazing

May