Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mam's birthday card

Ed's mother's birthday is next week. We call her "Mam" which is the Dutch word for mom. I can't call her "Mom", since I already have a mom I call "Mom"! Does it matter that "Mam" is pronounced the same as "mom"? Nope, since I know the name is different!



I thought I had used this set for a birthday card for her a couple of years ago, but when I checked my records, I realized I thought wrong. The set has a windmill stamp too, so I can use it for a birthday card for her next year, and it can have a totally different look.

Stuff used:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Netherlands, Sincere Salutations, Birthday Greetings (inside sentiment)
Paper: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Ink: Palette Noir, Prismacolor pencils

2 comments:

MiniKat said...

I love the tulips! Such a cute card. :-)

I haven't forgotten about the roofing stuff. I've been running around like a beheaded chicken! ;-) Will get it to you asap. :-)

Mary said...

I like how the wooden shoe works with "Mam." The tulips remind of the ones you shared with your readers earlier this season.