Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TCPTUES26

The Cats Pajamas Tuesday challenge.

Toni challenged us to use Sprinkle in a project. I have had this project in my mind for ages, and today's challenge was the nudge I needed to get it done.



Stamps: Big Sprinkle from The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Prismacolor pencils
Paper: Shrinky Dinks
Accessories: Ear wires, jump rings, pins, and various beads from my bead drawer.

The hearts started out symmetrical, so I don't know why they went catty-wompus when they shrunk. I colored the hearts purple because 1) I have purple beads and 2) I wear purple a lot, so I will actually wear these earrings.

I love Sprinkle! I have a thing for black cats. And now I can wear one on each ear.

3 comments:

Hollywood said...

Great use of sprinkle.

Holly

Jenny Gropp said...

Congrats on the new blog!
Love your kitties-- so sweet!!!
And you TCP earings are fantastic!!!

toners said...

OMGosh! This is awesome! Sooo cute :)

Thanks for playing along this week with our Sprinkle challenge!